Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

On the Road Again

I'm running again. When I'm out on the road, I have my hat down low, iPod volume high and I disappear into the music pounding in my ears, the feel of the road under my feet and the rhythm of my breath. I love to run. I am athletically challenged. I can't catch or hit a softball to save my life, but running... You just go! This is one of those things that has always been put on hold for IVF, now that I am allowing myself to live again, it's great. I have always wanted to run a marathon but I will start small. I think that's why I never ran a marathon, it was too large of a goal. I couldn't see how I was going to get there so I never did. May be it's the same with becoming a mom. I can't see how I am going to get there so I see it as too large of a goal to reach.  May be if I just put my hat down low, the music on high and just enjoy life I can reach these seemingly unattainable goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment