Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

BFN's are not to be seen or heard

I am the only person who can not succeed at IVF. This is what I thought after BFN #4. Why don't I see anyone else failing? Am I the only loser in this game or are BFNs put in the darkness, not to be seen or heard.

I started digging deeper into what has become my voices of reason, my sanity... Blogs of other infertiles. Hey, guess what? I am not the only failure out there! I need to know what others are doing. It is amazing the strength I have gained from reading other couples stories. Some try for years and years then decide to live childless, others go adoption, some try donor gamets. How they got to those decisions I needed to know. I may be an old hag in IVF, but I am a newbe at the other options. I am tired of feeling helpless and at the mercy of the doctors so I am diving in head first and taking control. This BFN is coming out of the darkness.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome attitude girl! Way to take control! Also the beauty of blogs is that there is always one out there about what ever you're looking for, however strange it is!

    ReplyDelete