Pages

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Pregnancy Test = Crack to a recovering infertile

Since I dont know what I want to do next, I have been focusing on my career and my dogs.  I feel there is nothing I can do right now so I am "Relaxed" on the baby subject.  You know how, "Just relax and it will happen" is one of those key phrases you dont say to an infertile?  Well keep that in mind for a minute.

Wednesday morning I felt nautious for about 30 minutes or so.  I thought nothing of it.  Thursday morning I felt nautious for a little bit.... hmmm.  But I know its nothing, not going down that freaking road.  Well its Saturday and my period has kinda started but not like normal and I am usually like clockwork.  Im just spotting.  So the mind games are on!  I have been off birth control since 2003 and not pregnant so why do I want to buy a pregnancy test like a recovering crack adict wants crack.

I'm crazy right?  I bet ya I wake up to full flow joe tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment