Pages

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Ragnar

Since running is so much a part of my life right now I have to write about something I am soooooo excited about, Ragnar.

I am running a Ragnar relay race.  12 people run about 200 miles.  It takes all weekend.  I will be running a total of 19 miles.  I run three different times and rest inbetween legs.  All the teams get dressed up like goof balls and its an excuse to act like a retard and conquer an amazing challenge.  I am pretty excited about it.  Every morning I go out for my run knowing that I am working toward something that I can actually attain.  It feels good to know I have control over my ability to accomplish this goal.

That is the terrible thing that infertility steals from you, Control.  Infertility takes the feeling that you have control over your life.  Well, I am taking it back.

No comments:

Post a Comment